Monday, June 13, 2005

Has Steven Hanchett achieved a new low for scum?

I made a post on hanchetts site about free speech. I come back the next day, and it says:

Banned by webmaster. Your comments will not be added

I look back to my post I made, and it says:

"Theres something called freedom of the press, and I am a mental case who has been abusing other people's right to express their ideas without having my childish insanity constantly pushed in their face. For that I am humbly sorry. Now I have to go study, because I flunked geometry since I was spending too much time here, and if I don't pass it in summer school I won't get to take drivers ed, and finally get my sex life on track."

Thats not what it said earlier.

Peterzchett has obviously changed my post to make me look dumb, and people believed him. He likes to do that. decieve people for his own agenda. just like bushislord.com He says that the people who made it are serious, and people believe him. well, if it is really real, I want everyone who reads this to do this. Go to bushislord.com on the side panel it will say good christians, and under it will show a number of people. click on rush limbaugh. That site will show you what kind of people made bushislord.

I posted those instructions on his site, and he deleted it. He doesnt want his followers to see the truth. But now Ive posted it on my blog. He wont be able to delete my blog and that will drive the liberal more insane than he already is.

(for those who see this and do not know what im talking about, go and study the bushisantichrist blog) http://www.isbushantichrist.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger The Prophet Dervish Z Sanders said...

"Theres something called freedom of the press, and I am a mental case who has been abusing other people's right to express their ideas without having my childish insanity constantly pushed in their face. For that I am humbly sorry. Now I have to go study, because I flunked geometry since I was spending too much time here, and if I don't pass it in summer school I won't get to take drivers ed, and finally get my sex life on track."

That is pretty funny! Although I did not see that posted on Steven's website... Anyway, keep up the good work -- The con nonsense you post is hilarious! I'm looking forward to your next post!

Thursday, June 23, 2005 1:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home