Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Royal Carribean and StarWars

The reason for having been gone for so long is that ive been on a cruise and then I went to disneyworld. It was a lot of fun. We stopped at nassau and went snorkling. We got to pet stingrays. And a bunch of other fun tropical stuff. At disneyworld we were there for the last day of starwars weekends, which was incredible. I met Jake loyd, the actor who played aniken in phantom menace and I got my picture with a very real looking aniken from revenge of the sith. I got to battle darth vader too, and I kicked his butt. He was no match for a jedi master. There was lots of starwars stuff, and Ill never forget that glorious day(Im a starwars freak)

But now im back, and it looks like not much has gone on at stevens site. (except for more bush bashing; what a suprise)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home