Thursday, October 06, 2005

Interesting survey

1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?

lol no

2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?

Not at all. But there is someone who photoshopped my photo to make fun of me @ bushcheney08.blogspot.com

3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?

Its Never happened.

4. Do you lie in your blog?

No.

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?

Umm Kind of

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?

No, because If I threatened to quit they would say go ahead, cuz thats what they want.

7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?

Oh your hilarious.

8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?

I dont fake nice comments. I dont delete any comments, because if theyre nasty, it helps people realize what irrational hatred people who disagree with me posess.

9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog?

No.

10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?

Yeah, the liberals would definetly like me more in person. Im much more of a casual outgoing person than the hotheaded conservative I am online. In other words, I am one person here, another in person.
11. Do you have a job? Getting one at subway when I turn 16 in Three months.

12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?

Yeah definetly.

13. Which bloggers do you want to meet in real life?

Cody o conner, cuz it would be interesting to meet someone my age whos as interested in politics and as smart as I am. I cant have a political discussion with anyone but my cousin. Im always disscusing it with adults. Plus Saint, because he has influenced my opinion more than anyone else on blogger.

14. Which bloggers have you made out with? (a)In real life? (b)In fantasy?

lol this is getting weird.

15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?

I dont talk about that here.

16. Does your family read your blog?

Yeah my parents do sometimes.

17. How old is your blog?

Since about the end of May 2005

18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?

No that would be nice because I could make a decent amount of money here.

19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?

Yeah. I role play. I am creating a number of role playing blogs, here is my first one. @ christineiloveyou.blogspot.com
20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?

21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?

I dont earn money on here. . . yet.

22. Is blogging narcissistic?

I dont think so.

23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?

Yeah.

24. Do you like John Mayer?

Who is that?

25. Do you have enemies?

In real life, yeah theres a couple of gangster kids who want to fight me. Here, just people who disagree.

26. Are you lonely?

Not at all.

27. Why bother?

Because I choose to.

28. If they were to make a movie of your life, who would play the mailman?

Ive never seen my mailman.

12 Comments:

Blogger Cody O'Connor said...

I won't lie to you Jayson, I'm a political genius! Well, maybe not, but I know what I'm talking about.

I've got to take one of these surveys.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:33:00 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Interesting survey.

At first I somehow got off on the wrong foot with Saint. I though he was really a liberal and just in denial. However, am getting along with him better as of late and realize I probably jumped to a wrong conclusion... Sorry, Saint!

Do you have the link to this survey?

Monday, October 10, 2005 1:08:00 PM  
Blogger Bushcheney08 said...

no, I got it off this guy named fu, I just copied it and deleted his answers.

Monday, October 10, 2005 6:16:00 PM  
Blogger saint said...

Heh - I had no idea I had had that much of an influence on you man - but I'll admit to have learned a few things from you as well. Its one of the fringe benefits of that little thing called 'conversation'. You know I only live in the province direction north of you - one of these days perhaps we'll have to grab a coffee or something.

And Gayle - you see what I mean now about both conservatives and liberals thinking I am their enemy? :) I'm really just a guy trying to figure it out, and we definately did get off on the wrong foot.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:15:00 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Well Saint, it's possible that you may never figure it all out. I certainly haven't! Maybe you will have better luck at it than I. I didn't begin to pay much attention to politics until I was way older than you are now. I was too busy raising kids and trying to survive. At least that's my excuse! :) I really do admire young people who do take an interest, regardless of their politics. And until I began blogging, I had no idea there were any of you out there.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:12:00 AM  
Blogger saint said...

Well perhaps we may find more to agree on than not to, at least that is certainly my aim in life. I want to know truth, from God's perspective first.

I find that seeking truth God's way open's the eyes to possibilities that most people never considered, and makes my own brand of wisdom and intelligence seem terribly petty and small.

I am truly sorry for the mean things I have said to or about you. Sometimes I forget propriety in my zealousy, but God is more interested in people than he is in knowledge, and thus so should I be.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Yawn-It's almost isn't worth pointing out your hypocrisy anymore since I know stuff about you, but right after saying you never lie on your blogs, you wrote this little gem:

"Yeah, the liberals would definetly like me more in person. Im much more of a casual outgoing person than the hotheaded conservative I am online. In other words, I am one person here, another in person."


LOL

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 5:07:00 PM  
Blogger Bushcheney08 said...

Saint: yeah, we could do that, but probably somewhere near christmas, I am up to my arms right now with 3 extra classes and soccer.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:30:00 PM  
Blogger saint said...

Nevermind Scribe - he has very little if anything constructive to add to any topic that comes up here. He is angst for angst's sake, and that's about it.

It is too bad though, if you read his blog he actually has some intelligent things to say.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

saint,

well golly, thank ya massah! Ize show is happy youse done maded me feel all special-like...

CAte,

Ummm, coming across differently on-line is immaterial. the young'n claims he never lies on the internet then admits that he misrepresents his true personality...on the internet! I realize your generation doesn't understand these subtle distinctions because you were reared on the internet, but it most certainly is a valid point.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger Cody O'Connor said...

I'd meet with you, if I weren't 13 states away.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 3:49:00 AM  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

cate,

I don't go out of my way to attack people online-it takes almsot no effort at all, really, It's how I gets me jollies. It also arouses me in strange, easily swelled places and leaves a lasting grin on my face that helps me muddle through my miserable existence.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home