Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A BushisAntichrist Reunion!

I recently found one of the debaters on hanchetts blog, and so I debated him. It went like this.

"322 said...
Who cares if I am a christian or hindu/wiccan/muslim or whatever.

You have NO right forcing your illegit propoganda in my throat. You don't have anything else valid to say...leave

10:25 AM


322 said...
and so is the president who IS VIOLENT himself

10:25 AM


BushCheney08 said...
actually I do. Its called freedom of the press. You can go ahead and ban me like steven and peterz did (they're the same person) because im wasting my time here.

2:51 PM


322 said...
What you are definitely doing is forcing your propoganda down in my throat judging people who you do not know and call people liberal losers. Do you think I was born yesterday? Instead of learning from other people you belittle them and bash them to suit your own gain. Don't tell me they started it because you actually burned that bridge along with yourself in it.

You never been outside of your little fantasy world and I love it how you think everything is all done by terrorists. Yeah I believe that and I also believe the earth is flat and we are at the center of the universe.

"You can go ahead and ban me like steven and peterz did (they're the same person)"

There is fine line between freedom of press and personally attacking someone's ideals so you can feel holy. What you are doing is personally attacking his ideals from your little newsbytes from the far right phonies. You are a contradict and a complete liar. Why should I believe you now? If you want to act like a gentleman then write like one instead of this far right unamerican garbage. If you want to act like a sniveling redheaded stepchild then you are no longer welcome to this blog.

BTW Hanchett and peterz are NOT the same person nice try.

10:17 AM


BushCheney08 said...
fantasy world? last time I checked your party does drugs more than mine does. (aka 60 =liberal explosion+hippies=downfall of america)

8:51 PM


BushCheney08 said...
"BTW Hanchett and peterz are NOT the same person nice try."

Evidence no 1
http://isbushantichrist.blogspot.com/2005_02_01_isbushantichrist_archive.html

Scroll to the bottom. That is Hanchetts very first post. Peterz is like the second guy who comments! And after that, he is answering everyone elses questions and is acting like he owns the blog.

Evidence no 2

The only links on hanchetts blog are his old antichrist website and PETERZ BLOG. Why? because they are the same person.

Dont just reject everything I say. Take it into consideration. A closed mind will never learn. Take what Ive said into consideration.

the fact is that there are people out there who hate america; theyre all terrorists.

"You never been outside of your little fantasy world and I love it how you think everything is all done by terrorists. "

That is probably the most blind, blatent, ignorant comment ive ever heard. Ever heard of Al qiuda? Ever heard of 9/11?

Fantasy World. Which of our opinions sounds more like fantasy?

Mine, which says as the most powerful country in the world, there are people that want to bring us down?

Or yours, which says that the whole world can just sit down and sing koombuyah?

I beg you to listen to what Ive said. Dont just reject it. were not all right all the time. not me, not you.

Im not asking you to go be super consevative and extreme. Im asking that you stop being so extremist liberal. just mellow down a bit. Its okay to admit your wrong sometimes. Ive done it it the past, and Im sure I'll do it in the future. Im asking you to do this now.

And if you dont, thats fine, just dont lash out at me with your anger. We can still sit this down like civilized people and have a political chat.

9:07 PM


322 said...
"I checked your party does drugs more than mine does. (aka 60 =liberal explosion+hippies=downfall of america)"

as if what party do I belong to democrats? Get a clue

That is probably the most blind, blatent, ignorant comment ive ever heard. Ever heard of Al qiuda? Ever heard of 9/11?
Ever heard of blatant lies from both parties how about KKK and neo nazi's in america set up by federal authorities to create chaos? Oh and the ELF (Environmental Liberation Front) set up by the authorities to heat up the conservative Americans and blame it on environmentalists. Don't give me this whole Anarchy bull because that will not work with me.

www.texemarrs.com

Why don't you quit this whole conservative/liberal BS and talk about real issues

Calling the tea kettle black as if you have been parroting yourself again?

As this country we are going to hell because of the president, the over the wall gas prices our greedy corporations don't give a hoot about you, we should be a sovereign nation without any of the "world banks/wto/lucis trust" hallowing around the world.

Why should I trust you now about yourr little discord against me and call everyone liberal losers?

"Or yours, which says that the whole world can just sit down and sing koombuyah?

I beg you to listen to what Ive said. Dont just reject it. were not all right all the time. not me, not you.

Im not asking you to go be super consevative and extreme. Im asking that you stop being so extremist liberal. just mellow down a bit. Its okay to admit your wrong sometimes. Ive done it it the past, and Im sure I'll do it in the future. Im asking you to do this now."

You really do not know me at all. You claim to think I am this extremist liberal and label me but you know nothing deeper about my views or where I came from. Quit this extreme neocon propoganda and if you want to learn something instead of giving me far right propoganda of Fox News or Bill OReilly garbage then I might listen. If you still give me this garbage of defending that terrorism is done by muslims, we need the (UN)patriot act to defend our security. Why would I want to have my finger scanned at a grocery store? How about that's criminal.

"the fact is that there are people out there who hate america; theyre all terrorists."

Yes there are and he sits in the white house talking about how to kill off Africans in Africa with the AIDS virus.

Would the creator allow this in our body?
www.4verichip.com
12:55 AM


322 said...
"The greatest conspirators in the world is created here in America"-Texe Marrs (not an actual quote but somewhat tangible)

12:56 AM


BushCheney08 said...
"Yes there are and he sits in the white house talking about how to kill off Africans in Africa with the AIDS virus."

First of all, bush loves this country, and is doing whats right for it. But I guess you just dont have the mental capacity to understand what a great president he really is.

Secondly, give me proof that hes said that. You cant. You just think that because you think that republicans are the root of all evil.

Thirdly, your avoiding the question and changing the subject. Whos opinion is more down to earth? I think we both know the answer to that; but you cant let go of your pride and admit it, can you?

2:31 PM


BushCheney08 said...
and you didnt answer to my evidence about hanchett and peterz being the same person. Do you have nothing in his defense? I didnt think so.

2:33 PM


322 said...
"First of all, bush loves this country, and is doing whats right for it. But I guess you just dont have the mental capacity to understand what a great president he really is.

Secondly, give me proof that hes said that. You cant. You just think that because you think that republicans are the root of all evil.

Thirdly, your avoiding the question and changing the subject. Whos opinion is more down to earth? I think we both know the answer to that; but you cant let go of your pride and admit it, can you?"

http://www.infowars.com/video/clips/starwars/wm_bb.htm

read about the government's war invention and president bush is the same tactics as hitler...

Bush's actions against Africa is not what he said but his actions. His father was a CIA agent and director of CIA not to mention skull and bones.

That evidence of your hanchett is as childish as saying bush is doing a good job for this country.

I've seen it I've read it and they are different people. Dems and republicans are the same people. they work in the same membership CFR, Bilderbergers, and Trilateral commission.

Once again you are still a phony and I think Mr Alex Jones and Texe Marrs is more down to earth unlike your stance defending that manipulative liar.

If you want to go off of your superficial how republicans are good dems are bad liberal losers then I would like to ask you to leave.

4:17 PM


BushCheney08 said...
Well, I realize that you are a major brickhead, and that you just cant let it go. Your so convinced otherwise.

I am wasting my time so I will leave this blog now. I guess you will just have to find out when God judges you.

Or if your not a christian (I dont know what the heck you are; you havent made it clear) then I guess you'll find out when your burning in hell.

12:45 PM


BushCheney08 said...
oh yeah, and I give very good evidence about how hanchett and peterz are the same person, and all you can do is label it "childish"? Ive seen other people reveal people with two Identities as the same person, and with the same kind of evidence as mine! And the person who is phony admits to it! Are you going to call them childish as well? I'm sure you would.

12:48 PM


322 said...
Why thank you I took that brick and throw it against your bush loving god hating ways dimb bulb of your head.

Oh did I really hurt your feelings well I am pretty much done with you and continue on showing how the left and right are the same.

I will be seeing you there joining me. Beware I may throw my pitchforks up in your eyes and scream all hail the NWO. Bush would be join in with our little satanic ritual listening to deicide backwards.

ALL HAIL the NWO...

oops did I say that I mean

BYE!

1:38 PM


322 said...
"oh yeah, and I give very good evidence about how hanchett and peterz are the same person, and all you can do is label it "childish"? Ive seen other people reveal people with two Identities as the same person, and with the same kind of evidence as mine! And the person who is phony admits to it! Are you going to call them childish as well? I'm sure you would."

Your evidence is compared to that skidmark in your pants. Go along and play hopscotch with your petty teeny bop Bush loving friends and MAKE SURE YOU DON'T SOIL YOURSELF ON YOUR DEPENDS AGAIN!

2:44 PM


322 said...
Don't let karma slap your little boy's face...

2:51 PM


BushCheney08 said...
Well if you insist on calling me childish names instead of having a valid argument then I am wasting my time. You still havent proved my evidence isnt wrong. And your rebuttal to everything else was a lot of name calling and a link that doesnt work.

YOUR the one shoving propoganda down my throat if all your going to give me is some link that says bush is hitler and no reasoning of your own. But the link doesnt work anyway.

7:20 PM "

Well I hope everybody who read this string can understand who won the debate here. What? You cant? Well, let me break it down for you. Lets start with one of the topics. Peterz and hanchett being the same person:

"322 said:

"You can go ahead and ban me like steven and peterz did (they're the same person)"

Hanchett and peterz are NOT the same person nice try.

Bushcheney08 said:

"BTW Hanchett and peterz are NOT the same person nice try."

Evidence no 1
http://isbushantichrist.blogspot.com/2005_02_01_isbushantichrist_archive.html

Scroll to the bottom. That is Hanchetts very first post. Peterz is like the second guy who comments! And after that, he is answering everyone elses questions and is acting like he owns the blog.

Evidence no 2

The only links on hanchetts blog are his old antichrist website and PETERZ BLOG. Why? because they are the same person.

322 said:

That evidence of your hanchett is as childish as saying bush is doing a good job for this country.

I've seen it I've read it and they are different people.

Bushcheney08 said:

I give very good evidence about how hanchett and peterz are the same person, and all you can do is label it "childish"? Ive seen other people reveal people with two Identities as the same person, and with the same kind of evidence as mine! And the person who is phony admits to it! Are you going to call them childish as well? I'm sure you would.

322 said:

Your evidence is compared to that skidmark in your pants. Go along and play hopscotch with your petty teeny bop Bush loving friends and MAKE SURE YOU DON'T SOIL YOURSELF ON YOUR DEPENDS AGAIN!

Bushcheney08 said:

Well if you insist on calling me childish names instead of having a valid argument then I am wasting my time. You still havent proved my evidence isnt wrong."

And if you dig through all of that, the only real thing he has to say is

"I've read it and theyre different people"

Wow! that blows my evidence away! Jeez, I never knew he had it in him! but anyway, I think we can all see that peterz and hanchett are the same person.

And for the other topics we debated on, It was really 90% insults. The other ten percent was "bush is hitler" and links to moronic liberals. So really if he cant debate, and only give me links, then hes the one shoving propoganda down my throat.

Thankyou, 322, for giving us another example of the loony liberal parade on blogspot!

16 Comments:

Blogger Allisoni Balloni said...

That was like the longest post in the history of the world.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 7:59:00 PM  
Blogger Bushcheney08 said...

No, just the longest post in the history of my blog.

Did you read it? I would imagine a person like you would have something to disagree about this post.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:18:00 PM  
Blogger Allisoni Balloni said...

I haven't read it yet, I just scrolled through and thought, "That was like the longest post in the history of the world."

Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:23:00 PM  
Blogger Bushcheney08 said...

oh

Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:27:00 PM  
Blogger Bushcheney08 said...

hey, I wrote this post and now my sidebar is stuck at the bottom. Does anyone know how to change this?

Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:30:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

Funny stuff!

Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:40:00 PM  
Blogger Allisoni Balloni said...

Ok, so now I've read it. My first comment is that not everything you disagree with in the media is propoganda. Some of it, whether you see it as good or bad, is the truth. Extremists from both parties tend to pick apart the media and rant about how it is twisting everything, when it really wouldn't be that hard to see the truth if people just accepted that there is both good and bad in the news everyday. For example, I watched all the coverage from Washington D.C. (probably on ABC, as I find their reporters to be very well spoken and aspire to one day be one of them myself) leading up to the president's decision to go to war with Iraq. I decided how I felt about that because I saw him say it. I didn't read about it in some biased newspaper or see it covered by crazy liberal press, I saw it, live on TV when the president addressed the nation, and from that moment on my opinion about the war hasn't changed. I don't feel that I go to one source all the time for my information--I read things online and in my local newspaper, watch different news programs and talk to people who think differently. My opinion remains the same, based soley on fact. It is easy to tell when facts are being twisted, and I think blaming facts that you dont want to hear on the "liberal media" is getting sort of old. Especially with this Cindy Sheehan situation (which I haven't decided how I feel about it yet, don't lash out on that one), the real answer there is basically that there is no answer. The point of it is nothing that could possibly be said to her to make it better, because it's a lose-lose situation. No one is WINNING any of the arguments, because frankly, the people in charge have run out of answers to a problem that the nation's opinion was split over in the first place. That can't be denied, as there is no plan of action, and I think that's something that the entire nation needs to see, rather than how one person is choosing to present her cause.

Next on the list, I disagree in general that what you posted was an example of the "loony liberal parade." It's very interesting how you tell 322 that his/her ideas are wrong, and that yours are right, and you also throw in there that 322 will burn in hell. What I see in this battle is that neither of you is making yourself out to be any better than the other. In fact, you are presenting a fairly nasty side of those who think the same as you and therefore, as usual, driving them away from considering your ideas because you present them in such a repulsive way. I am not necessarily standing up for 322, as I don't really have any opinion of him/her, but the way you fight for your cause doesn't seem to be proving effective.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:48:00 PM  
Blogger Bushcheney08 said...

Now I never said that. But your right, I was implying that. But its true. Look at this guy. If you look at his profile, he listens to People like marilyn manson and slipknot. I think that everyone knows here that this is a rather dangerous character, and quite a rascal.

I know you think different, but I think its because you tend to agree with more of the things he says, and less of mine. While I view the bush as hitler comments by him as ridiculous, and insulting, your probably in silent agreement.

Now for your first paragraph, I agree with you mostly. Not about how there is no plan of action. There is. Its probably not developed enough to release to the public.

And as for Cindy Sheehan, I think my next post will convince you on that one.

Friday, August 19, 2005 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger saint said...

To be honest I kind of got tired of this after reading about 2/3 of it. The conversation doesn't really prove anything about either of you except that you both like to argue.

I didn't find either view point particularly well presented - it was just a lot of one-sided opinions backed up by sources that are also just opinions. And while it was notable that you A) Quoted me and B) Made the point that you are not always right (a good sign, in any case), you still did not seem to be considering anything that he was saying and were focused much more on convincing him to listen to you instead.

Anyway, I will say that you seem to be getting a little bit more civil in your arguments, if not less opinionated or judgemental - it is a step in the right direction.

Friday, August 19, 2005 8:35:00 AM  
Blogger Allisoni Balloni said...

Again, do not judge people by the music they listen to. For all you know, your father could be a closet Marilyn Manson fan and still be a perfectly normal person. (Not a shot at your father, just an example)

I do not agree with the Bush=Hitler comments, only because the scale on which Hitler operated was much larger, and he presented his ideas much more straightforwardly than Bush. That DOESNT mean that to a certain extent it isn't true, as I still can't find a way to justify all the death there has been in this war.

You said it yourself. As of right now, the public knows no plan of action. You can't really say that there is one if no one knows about it yet. Eventually there obviously has to be one, but our plans of action in general don't seem to be working so well lately.

Friday, August 19, 2005 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Bushcheney08 said...

Saint - The main reason I made this post was to prove that hanchett and peterz are the same person. There were also a lot of responses to his blog made by him in the beginning when his blog didnt have that many visitors. Lots of screennames that didnt have blogs.

Where did I quote you?

Friday, August 19, 2005 3:23:00 PM  
Blogger saint said...

Well, the first thing I would say is that Hanchett and PeterZ are not the same person. PeterZ was friends with Hanchett before he started his blog which is why he was one of the first people to leave comments. Also you will notice that they occassionally disagree with each other.

Plus, the thing is neither of them really seems to care that much what other people think of them so I couldn't really see any reason for the kind of fakery you suspect of them.

You quoted me with the "A closed mind can never learn" comment. It isn't a bad thing, I took it as a compliment.

Friday, August 19, 2005 4:20:00 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

"fantasy world? last time I checked your party does drugs more than mine does. (aka 60 =liberal explosion+hippies=downfall of america)"- it's hard to read this bullshit without becoming full out enraged. Where the hell do you get off buddy!? First I would like to know if you have any evidence to back that statement up? Second, Would you prefer that the US had a one party system, or even worse or you would probably thing better a dictatorship? If you believe in and understand democracy at all you would you would also know for the most part democracy requires more than one party. And here's a thought many countries around the world have liberal governments and I would say are having alot better success with domestic politics than yours...and I would point at my great country when I say that...we have universal health care!! Anyways, I believe that you are helping to promote the name of "stupid ignorant American." You should watch what you say, you are 15 you may think you have it all right but you could actually learn alot, strengthen your opinions and maybe then have a valid thing to say.

Sunday, August 21, 2005 7:30:00 AM  
Blogger Bushcheney08 said...

"it's hard to read this bullshit without becoming full out enraged. Where the hell do you get off buddy!? First I would like to know if you have any evidence to back that statement up?"

ummm hello? ever heard of the 60's? Ever heard of the giant drug war lead by Nixon? Hippies in the 60's and 70's? Its called HISTORY. Its not that hard to see it, even by people who didnt live through it.

But saying that it was the down fall of america was completely my opinion.

"Second, Would you prefer that the US had a one party system, or even worse or you would probably thing better a dictatorship?"

No, I wouldnt. I just wish that liberals kept thier noses out of the business of war, because they have no awareness in that area.

"And here's a thought many countries around the world have liberal governments and I would say are having alot better success with domestic politics than yours...and I would point at my great country when I say that...we have universal health care!!"

and those countries that have liberal governments are not the most powerful country in the world.

"I am a fun loving girl, very opinionated but open to hearing other points of view."

Yeah. Sure

"it's hard to read this bullshit without becoming full out enraged. Where the hell do you get off buddy!?"

Oh yeah, that last sentence really showed how open you are to hearing other points of view.

To everyone: My apogies I havent been on for 2 days. things have been kind of hectic around here.

Saint: How do you know that they were friends? Or are you just assuming that?

Sunday, August 21, 2005 8:30:00 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I'm open to hear other view points if they are based on fact! You have no basis for your statements. If you had statistics and articles to back up some of what you say I might have an easier time being open to what you say. But when it is stuff that offends me and what I believe in I find it hard to be open. I asked you for evidence on the whole liberals being druggies thing and you give me this "ummm hello? ever heard of the 60's? Ever heard of the giant drug war lead by Nixon? Hippies in the 60's and 70's? Its called HISTORY. Its not that hard to see it, even by people who didnt live through it."

Sunday, August 21, 2005 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger saint said...

If you read around on both of their blogs you get to see the relationship - its all on there somewhere. PeterZ found Hanchett's AC site and might have had a hand in the blog starting.

In any case, I think there is a heck of a lot of "Half-assed" politicizing going on around here. There are a lot of opinions that are not based on solid facts but merely the opinions of other "more important" people. That's no way to run a debate. To give a contrasting example - Megan is in the middle of getting a degree in political science - when she has an opinion about something it is based on facts. She is neither liberal or conservative but is very much focused on doing the RIGHT things, whichever side that comes from.

And she's quite right, Jayson - your responses to her questions didn't come anywhere close to valid answers. I feel like I may have inadvertantly opened up a can of whoopass upon you in Megan - you're going to have to work a little harder to back up your opinions if you plan on playing the game with her o_0

Monday, August 22, 2005 9:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home