Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hello Everyone

Just to let you know I havent dissapeared off the face of the earth. Im still here, I just have been so busy with school and extra classes and the musical that I have only time to manage my myspace. But ive been through a lot these past few months, and it has only strengthened my political opinion. Im not going to be coming back now, but I will in a few months, perhaps in a few months when things settle down for me. stay strong and dont give up, my fellow republicans. In the meantime I found another hilarious saying from our wise friend, herman b hayes:

"Why do homos need pants? They can't seem to keep them on anyway."

I thought it was funny.

11 Comments:

Blogger Bushcheney08 said...

p.s.

I updated my profile too.

Sunday, February 26, 2006 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger Cody O'Connor said...

"Just to let you know I havent dissapeared off the face of the earth."

Good thing! I was beginning to worry that you did for a while. Anyways, I'm glad to see you back and I hope you can get back to your regular blogging soon.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 4:45:00 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I know school takes a lot of time and effort, but if you could find an hour or two on a weekend to visit other blogs, then people won't forget who you are. Although your partners won't forget who you are, we'd like to hear from you once in awhile. Keep up the good work! :)

Friday, March 03, 2006 5:58:00 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

BTW: I have linked you and your website in a post on My Republican Blog.

Friday, March 03, 2006 9:20:00 AM  
Blogger Aidan said...

yours still alive??

Monday, March 13, 2006 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger Bushcheney08 said...

yes.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 5:32:00 PM  
Blogger saint said...

"Why do homos need pants? They can't seem to keep them on anyway."

Good God Jayson, what's wrong with you and how is that funny?

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Bushcheney08 said...

jeez saint - no sense of humor? that was hilarious! I was out of my chair laughing on the ground for a full 30 seconds!

Sunday, April 30, 2006 7:40:00 PM  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Did you boyfriend laugh too?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 9:34:00 AM  
Blogger Bushcheney08 said...

huh, this is recent, still here scribe? how pathetic! Oh, how we love to have the last word!

Monday, December 11, 2006 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And for the record - yes, he did laugh.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 7:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home